Organising and enhancing your data in Tableau Desktop
What you will learn in this course
- Understand advanced connection methods
- We'll cover the new data model, joins, unions, blends and crosss-databse joins alongside some basic data prep such as pivottting data, connecting to tough excel files and Custom SQL.
- Learn how to slice and dice your data
- Once you have your data in Tableau, we'll show you how you can group, filter and sort your data using a range of powerful Techniques
Details about the course
- ~1.4 Hrs
- We'll cover some advanced methods for connecting to your data and bringing it in from various sources alongside ways to slice and organise your data in Tableau.
Videos in this course
The bookshop data set1 Min
Joins in Tableau3 Min
The Data Model in Tableau5 Min
Unions in Tableau5 Min
Cross database Joins4 Min
The data interpreter and pivoting fields5 Min
Blending in Tableau8 Min
Custom SQL2 Min
Split and custom split6 Min
Geographic groupings3 Min
Fixed sets and set controls4 Min
Dynamic and combined sets6 Min
Register your interest
We'll send you updates and announcements. No spam.